Following quite a while of postponement and conflicting usefulness, the rollout of Google’s hotly anticipated dim mode for Gmail seems to have at long last finished on iPhone and iPad.
Google declared dull mode for its Gmail application back in September 2019, however rollout from that point forward has been sketchy on iOS most definitely, with certain clients figuring out how to enact dim mode in the application, just for it to evaporate on the following restart. Others haven’t had the option to get to the element by any stretch of the imagination.
With a touch of karma, the present update ought to stop a long time of sitting tight for an enormous section of clients. To empower dull mode in Gmail on iPhone and iPad, update the application on your gadget, at that point follow these means.
- Dispatch the Gmail application.
- Tap the Menu icon (the three lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Theme. (On the off chance that you don’t see the choice, attempt power stopping and afterward relaunching the application.)
- Select Light, Dark, or System default. The latter option makes Gmail’s theme default to your device’s system settings, which is a useful option if you’ve set the appearance of iOS to change automatically depending on the time of day.