1.What first got you into music? My Dad Use to play Tupac When I was younger and When I turned 13 that’s when I started writing music and I made my first song at the age 16
2. Who inspired you to make music? Chris brown and Tupac
3. How would you describe the music that you typically create? Life story true story things I been through riding with homies who turned they backs relationships in the past
4.Who would you most like to collaborate with? Chris Brown and Tory Lanez Lil Wayne
5. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be? lil Wayne
6. Where have you performed? I performed in Texas Houston California San Diego North Carolina South Carolina
7. What is your favorite song to perform? My Love & wake up
8. What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into? Breaking and entering
9. What is the best advice you’ve been given? Do You.
10. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? If I could change anything about the industry, I would change nothing because I feel that in todays day it is a lot of easier to break into the industry than it would have been a decade ago, in 2021 there are so many apps and steaming services to release your music versus back than when those options weren’t available and you would literally have to leave your house to go out and buy an album.