X-box codes are important as thy allow you to purchase or extend your ex-box code subscriptions. But sometimes redeeming X-box live codes becomes difficult. If you too are facing such issues or wish to know the process of redeeming X-box codes then here is a complete guide that explains the process of redeeming an X-box live code in detail.
What is an X-box code?
An X-box code is a card which you need to purchase from a retailer. This card contains a 25 character long code. This code consists of numbers and letters in a 5 X 5 format. These X-box live codes can be redeemed on computers or on consoles. You can purchase or get them for free on xboxcodes.cc
There are numerous ways of redeeming your Xbox live codes. You can do it on a browser or on an android device. You can even redeem the code through your X Box console.
Here we provide step-by-step process for redeeming you X Box Live code through various ways.
Redeem X-Box code using a browser-
- Redeeming X-box code through browser is a hassle-free process. Through this process you can also redeem Xbox live gold subscription and Microsoft gift cards.
- Go to redeem code section in the browser and select sign-in.
- Here you will have to enter the 25-character prepaid code mentioned on the coupon and then have to select the ‘Redeem’ option.
Redeem X-Box code in the X-box app with windows 10-
- Like browser, X-box app also allows you to redeem Xbox live gold subscription and Microsoft gift cards.
- Sign-in into the Microsoft account for which you have to redeem the code.
- Go to the home screen and select Microsoft store icon which is on the left side.
- Now in the Microsoft store screen you will see the option of ‘Redeem a code’ in the centre.
- Here, enter the 25-character code and then select ‘Confirm’.
Redeem X-Box code on Xbox One Console-
- First sign into the Microsoft account. Then, in your console, open the guide and select Home.
- Now, select the Microsoft store icon which will be on the right side of the home screen.
- Here you will see an option, ‘Use a code’. Select this option.
- Now a keyboard will appear on your screen. Using this keyboard, enter the 25-character code and select next to confirm your redemption.
- If your code is correct, you will get a confirmation message.
Redeem X-Box code on Xbox 360 Console-
- Firstly, you will have to sign-in into the Microsoft account.
- After signing-in, select the guide button on your computer.
- Now from the options, select Games and Apps. Here you will have to select Redeem code.
- Now enter the 25-character code and press the ‘Done’ button.
- You will be asked to confirm your redemption. Say ‘Yes’.
Redeem X-Box code on an android device or iOS app-
- First open the Xbox app.
- Select the Microsoft account you to want to redeem your code into and sign-in.
- On the top-eft corner, you will see the Menu icon. Select it.
- Now a drop-down menu will appear. From this menu, select Microsoft store.
- Now select, ‘Redeem a code’ option.
- Here, enter the 35-charcter code printed on the Xbox live coupon and press ‘Next’ button.
Please remember this-
These prepaid codes can only be used to extend or to purchase your subscriptions only when your account has no outstanding balance. If your account has outstanding balance, then this process won’t work.
Also make sure your payment option is valid and hasn’t expired.