The quantity of positive coronavirus cases is currently up to 53 in Michigan, the state Department of Health and Human Services reported late Sunday night.
It declared 20 extra positive cases on Sunday from the day preceding. Among the 20 new cases declared Sunday was a male kid from Oakland County who had contact with an individual with the coronavirus.
The 53 number crawled up eight cases from the 45 cases that Gov. Gretchen Whitmer reported only hours sooner on Sunday.
The late-night count, which seems to incorporate cases that Whitmer reported before Sunday, incorporate occupants of Washtenaw, Oakland, Macomb, Kent, Wayne, Ottawa and St. Clair areas, as per a state discharge.
Wellbeing authorities prescribe all Americans find a way to forestall the spread of COVID-19 and different irresistible illnesses:
- Wash your hands regularly with cleanser and water for in any event 20 seconds.
- On the off chance that cleanser and water are not accessible, use hand sanitizer that contains in any event 60% liquor.
- Maintain a strategic distance from contact with individuals who are wiped out.
- Utilize a tissue or our sleeve to cover your mouth when you hack or wheeze.
- Abstain from contacting your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands.
- Clean habitually contacted surfaces, for example, door handles, railings, ledges, remote controls, bureau handles and light switches.
- Practice social removing, keeping at six feet among yourself and somebody who is hacking or wheezing.
In the event that you have COVID-19 indications, for example, fever, hack or trouble breathing, contact your human services supplier ahead of time to enlighten them concerning your side effects.
Try not to go to the specialist’s office or medical clinic without reaching them first.
Seniors and individuals with hidden wellbeing conditions, for example, lung illness, diabetes, coronary illness or a debilitated invulnerable framework are at most noteworthy hazard for COVID-19 difficulties.