Nintendo has delivered another patch for the Switch battling game, and it fixes various bugs including Minecraft’s Steve.
Nintendo has revealed another patch for Super Smash Bros. Extreme. The game’s 9.0.1 update formally went live on Wednesday, October 21, and it settle various issues including the most recent DLC character, Steve (and Alex) from Minecraft.
As per the fix notes Nintendo shared on its help site, the 9.0.1 update principally fixes issues brought about by Steve’s squares and moves, for example, the bug that made players fall through the stage when they annihilated a square that was made in specific areas. In spite of the fact that it wasn’t referenced in the fix noticed, the update additionally changes Steve’s…unseemly triumph present.
Smash Bros. Ultimate’s 9.0 update showed up a week ago. Alongside different parity changes, that update acquainted the previously mentioned Steve with the game. The blocky warrior showed up close by a brand-new stage, just as a choice of Minecraft Spirits to open.
Steve is the second of six extra DLC characters got ready for Smash Bros. Extreme, following Min from Arms. Nintendo has not yet uncovered the characters of the staying four contenders.
Every one of the six characters are incorporated as a feature of the game’s Fighters Pass Vol. 2, which costs $30 USD. Each DLC warrior can likewise be bought independently for $6 USD each.
Elsewhere in the world, Nintendo is parting with another Smash Bros. Ultimate freebie for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers. Those with a paid enrollment can guarantee the Vault Shopper Set 2 thing pack, which accompanies 3,000 Gold and five Classic Tickets.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ver. 9.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue where now and again a contradicting contender would experience the scene when Steve/Alex made a square at a specific area and the opposing fighter destroyed the block.
- Fixed the issue where some of the time a opposing fighter would experience the scene when Steve/Alex made a block at a specific area and the anvil made with a down air assault struck the contradicting contender.
- Fixed the issue where the contradicting contender would become wild when Steve/Alex hit them with a minecart in specific circumstances.
- Fixed the issue where if Steve/Alex’s minecart bobbed silly, it would not hit the opposing contender.
- Fixed the issue where opposing fighters conveyed in Steve/Alex’s minecart would some of the time be twisted to the first area where they were gotten.
- Fixed the issue where certain contenders could experience Steve/Alex’s block once KO’d.