Despite the difficulties of 2020, OnePlus had perhaps the busiest year ever, delivering an immense setup of new items featured by the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus Nord. As the company looks toward the new year, it paused for a minute to reveal some insight into how it intends to improve OxygenOS in 2021.
In a discussion post on Wednesday, OnePlus considered the most recent a year, featuring the accomplishment of its Open Ears Forums, which permits the company to open an immediate exchange with clients about OxygenOS. The post discussions about a portion of the things OnePlus clients propelled the company to create, similar to automatic theme exchanging and an refreshed shelf design.
In any case, there are more enhancements for the way, which we’ve summarized here:
- Work in advancement to optimize inconsistency among lens and AWB
- Fixed HDR portrait halo – Done (Need to upgrade to HDR4.0)
- Adding smart catch when shooting kids – Already under shut beta testing
Audio and Accessories
- Will continue improving sound tweaking
- Active noise decrease is under assessment
- Add extra IM applications to fast answer gaming instrument include
- Work to bring high-refresh-rate and haptic feedback to other network most loved games
- Bring FPS rate and other details to Game Space while gaming
Obviously, this is only a little testing of what the company has made arrangements for 2021. There will, obviously, consistently be new highlights in progress that we most likely don’t think about yet.
OnePlus consistently requests criticism from the network for OxygenOS, with activities like OEF and IDEAS, which has helped dispatch highlights like Always-on Display (AOD), organizers inside the application drawer, and more.
Outside of OxygenOS, OnePlus allegedly has enormous designs for the start of one year from now. The company recently affirmed plans to at last delivery a smartwatch, while the OnePlus 9 has spilled on a couple of various events. In the interim, a new report guaranteed the organization is intending to dispatch its first wellness wearable that could retail for just $40.
With new highlights underway for OxygenOS and a few reputed gadgets, there’s a lot to anticipate in case you’re an OnePlus fan.