With the Double or Nothing occasion a month ago, All Elite Wrestling hit a home run with pro wrestling fans that have been looking for an authentic option in its debut excursion. With that out of the way currently, it’s the ideal opportunity for AEW’s second occasion, Fyter Fest, which will air live on Saturday night in Daytona Beach, Florida. A stacked lineup is headed way as everyone inch nearer towards AEW airing live on week after week TV starting this coming fall.
Among the enormous matchups set for Fyter Fest on Saturday night incorporates a huge six-man tag group matchup pitting The Elite individuals Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks against the Lucha Brothers and Laredo Kid. This will mark the first time the Young Bucks and Lucha Brothers will share a ring since the latter took back their AAA tag group titles in Mexico on the heels of a misfortune to Matt and Nick Jackson at Double or Nothing in the co-main event. Moreover, Jon Moxley will take on Joey Janela in a bout that fans of hardcore wrestling doubtlessly won’t have any desire to miss, and Cody comes back to the ring to square off with a somewhat irregular adversary in Darby Allin.
The following is all the data people have to watch AEW Fyter Fest on Saturday evening.
How to watch AEW Fyter Fest
Date: Saturday, June 29
Time: 8:30 p.m. ET (“The Buy In” pre-show at 7:30 p.m.)
Location: Daytona Beach Ocean Center – Daytona Beach, Florida
“The Buy In” live steam (free): B/R Live
Fyter Fest live stream (free): B/R Live
AEW Fyter Fest match card
- Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks versus The Lucha Brothers and Laredo Kid
- Jon Moxley versus Joey Janela
- Cody versus Darby Allin
- Executioner Page versus MJF versus Jimmy Havoc versus Wilderness Boy
- Christopher Daniels versus CIMA
- Nyla Rose versus Riho versus Yuka Sakazaki
- Michael Nakazawa versus Alex Jebailey in a bad-to-the-bone match (The Buy In)
- SCU versus Closest Friends versus Private Party (The Buy In)