The Global Academy of Finance and Management and CEO George Mentz officially recognize online learning MOOCs for Certification. Due to Corona Virus, the Global Academy ‘s Board has recognized select courses hosted with EDX, FutureLearn, Udacity, Udemy, and Coursera for certifications and professional designations.
The List of Online Courses that Count for certification are here: MOOC Certification Courses
The GAFM Board of Standards has announced that they will recognize qualifying online learning and MOOCs as a path toward Certification. Due to Corona Virus and COVID-19 constraints, the Global Academy GAFM has recognized select courses hosted with EDX, FutureLearn, Udacity, Udemy, and Coursera for certifications and professional designation eligibility.
Counselor Mentz said, “We have recognized e-learning from ACBSP and AACSB business schools for years, and we are determined to assist the “stay at home parents”, the elderly and the disabled worldwide.” “As a pioneer in e-learning for over 20 years, recognizing superb MOOC courses and programs is a natural progression to help those in need.”
With this expanded policy, online course takers can apply directly for certification at www.GAFM.com
Accredited Providers – Course providers may request the ACP Accredited Certification Provider Badge and Logos from GAFM.
Here are Top GAFM Certifications available after completing MOOC courses and assessment. There are various MOOC courses which are free at no cost. Some of the Certifications available for taking Courses or MOOCs from EDX, FutureLearn, Udacity, Udemy are these:
1. CIPM Certified International Project Manager ®
2. MMC Master Management Consultant® Certification –
4. MPM Master Project Manager ® Certification
5. ChE Chartered Economist ®
6. CMA Certified Marketing Analyst™
7. AMA Accredited Management Accountant ®
8. CRA Certified Risk Analyst ® in Finance or Project Management
For a list of courses that count toward eligibility for certification, go here: https://www.gafm.com/page/online
- After registering for certification, the certified member could use the Credential after their name: Example: John Lee, AFA Accredited Financial Manager ® or Chris Lee, MPM Master Project Manager ®
- Our Certification Body is accredited by the TUV in Europe and ISO Certified for 29990 and 9001.
- Our Certification Body is in mutual recognition with the ACBSP Accreditation Agency and a Standards agreement with the CHEA Council on Higher Education.
- Course providers, business schools, and professors may request the ACPS Accredited Certification Provider Status Badge and Status.
** Accreditation – Our GAFM ® Certification Board is TUV Accredited and ISO 9001 Certified for Quality and ISO 29990 Certified for Educational Standards. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab Academy for over 20 Arab Nations. In an academic alliance with the ACBSP National Business Accreditation Agency for Certification Standards worldwide. The GAFM ® Board of Standards is a founding member of the quality assurance standards memorandum of the CHEA International Quality Group.
Disclaimer: Some courses have a fee and some may even be free. Those who successfully complete a course may apply for certification after showing good-faith completion of the requirements of the course, experience, education, and agree to CE and Continuing Education. Certification requires registration and payment of certification or designation fee. The GAFM does not endorse or recognize directly any school, professor, or group nor has the GAFM received any direct endorsement from the course providers or professors. While some colleges and MOOCs offer over 100 thousand courses and attendance certificates, and some courses have over 250,000 students enrolled, the GAFM only offers 20 Key Business Certifications to graduates of accredited institutional courses while the GAFM also has about 100 designation and specialization courses and curriculum that have offered worldwide in related areas of business.