At AMCI Associates Ltd (www.amci-associates.co.uk), we have been providing high-quality accountancy, taxation, and business advisory services to owner-managed businesses and taxpayers nationwide for over 17 years. A relentlessly client-focused firm. What makes us unique is the care and attention provided to all our clients leading to a highly trusted status. Our approach lies in offering clients a specialised service, akin to clients outsourcing their finance department with significant cost savings!
We are a proactive firm that helps clients to keep control of their business by reducing risk, minimising costs, and maximising profits. We assist you to grow so that you can achieve your goals of financial freedom despite the covid-19 pandemic and new ways of working. With this respect, we are pleased to announce a collaborative partnership with an awarding winning bank – Starling Bank to assist our clients and make business banking much easier for them. You can apply for a free business account in minutes and join over 270,000 UK businesses that have changed the way they bank. Some of the benefits include no monthly fees or UK payment charges, free 24/7 UK support, a fully regulated UK bank account and an easy life.
Who are Starling Bank?
Founded in 2014 by Anne Boden, Starling is the UK’s first mobile bank offering super-fast setup, beautifully simple money management and 24/7 support, all with no monthly fees. From small businesses with big ambitions to freelancers figuring out tax returns, Starling’s award-winning business bank account is designed to make entrepreneurial life a little easier.
No monthly account fees
Apply in minutes, with no three week waits.
Integrate with Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent
24/7 UK customer support
Stay in the know
With real time payment alerts and categorised transactions for spending insights.
Deposit money at over 11,500 Post Office branches *. Send cheques via freepost, too.
We’re a fully registered bank and the FSCS protects any money you keep with us up to £85,000 for eligible customers.**
Who’s eligible for a Starling business bank account?
- You’re the owner of a limited company and you’re the only person with significant control (PSC) over it.
- You’re part of a limited company with multiple owners. With our multi-PSC account, you and your fellow PSCs will each get a Mastercard debit card and access to a beautifully simple mobile bank account. For more information, read our blog post titled ‘Introducing: Multi-owner mobile business accounts for limited companies’.
- You’re self-employed. Our sole trader account is available exclusively to those who already have a Starling Bank personal account. Entities engaged in, or linked in any way to, certain activities may not be able to open or have a business bank account with Starling. Visit our Legal Documentation page at https://www.starlingbank.com/legal/ and select Business Current Account Terms for more information.
Apply in minutes
It takes just a few minutes, direct from your mobile. No paperwork or branch visits required.
- To Get Started please Click Here.
- Download the app from Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Enter your personal details
- Verify who you are by uploading your identification documents and sending us a short video
- We’ll carry out some quick checks at a UK Credit Reference Agency
- Provide a few details about your business, such as its day to day activities and online presence
- We will then look to approve your application as soon as possible so you can start making the most of all the features to help you manage your business finances better.
If you would like to know more about how we can assist you, please contact us for a free, no obligation, one hour business review to assess your needs ([email protected]).
BA (HONS) PGCHE, FMAAT, FCCA
FOUNDER & CEO – AMCI
Tel: +44 121 327 8316
Email: [email protected]
Main Office: 133 Tame Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 7DG, UK
Office Hours: Mon – Thur 09 .00 – 19.30, Fri 09.00 – 13.00