Microsoft is set to release an update to the Windows 10 Start Menu in half a month with the 20H2 update for Windows 10, with a more smoothed out plan with “a uniform, partially transparent background to the tiles”.
Truth be told, the code for the new Start Menu has just been discharged, as Optional Update KB4568831 for Windows 10 2004, ie the May 2020 Update. To enact the new Start Menu Microsoft plans to discharge a little “enablement package” however you can actuate it yourself with a basic vault alter.
WindowsLatest has the accompanying directions which make it generally straightforward on the off chance that you are as of now on the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
The most effective method to ENABLE THE WINDOWS 10 20H2 START MENU
- Make a Restore Point via looking for Restore Point through the beginning menu and following the wizard there.
- Check for Updates and Install Optional Update KB4568831.
- Open Notepad.
- Paste the accompanying substance in Notepad:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save the Notepad document as 20H2.reg
- Run the 20H2.reg and apply the registry changes.
- Restart your system.
- You should now observe the new beginning menu and furthermore gain the new Alt-Tab experience (that incorporates tabs from Microsoft Edge) and another symbol for the folders.