Pouria Bashari a.k.a “Godpoori” or “Poori” is a new phenomenon of the Iranian-Turkish hip hop scene that has been able to impress a large audience in recent years and attract the attention of many people.He is one of the most creative Persian and Turkish rap artists.
Today we arranged to have an interview with him;
- Who pushed you more to the work?
- There where many people who motivated me,but my team and my family were the ones who always stayed and helped me.Each of them did not let me ever be disappointed.
- Celebrities talk a lot about the difference between life before and after fame, what do you think?
- In my opinion if you remember your past, you can try harder for your future,but at the same time you shouldn’t think about its negative points.
- How influential do you think you were on your peers’ music?
- I don’t know if I was influential in their music or not,but I proved to some extent that you can be one of the top artists without being signed by anybody.
- What inspires your music?
- It depends,sometimes the conditions of the time and sometimes the dreams that I think about them make up my music.
- Talk about growing up and the conditious of your childhood.
- I didn’t have many important events as a child,but since I can remember life has ups and downs. I have done a lot of work since I was a teenager and I will still do it if necessary. Different experiences in different jobs have always helped me in my work.
- A question that has occupide my mind is how do you always look calm and cool?
- I think from the age of sixteen or seventeen when I worked for an advertising company and interacted with a lot of people on a daily basist,it has taken root in my subconscious.
- How do you calm down when you are very nervous,does music help you?
- I try to talk with my close friends.Music is 100% effective and it makes that bad feeling go away and also I make beats ot write poems next to it.
- You are very influential in the city you live in,do you feel it?
- Yes,about nine years ago I held one of the biggest rap meetings,now I think I became the besr artist in my city and my provice because we made our city be mentioned more than ever and the rest of the artists in my city have the opportunity to show themselves.
- When drill music became very popular,you were one of the first rappers to sing in both Persian and Turkish,tell about your experience.
- I liked to test myself more.I don’t consider myself just as a rapper,I’m completely flexible and I can perform any style I have in my mind on my music.
- Finally I want to know in which market whould you like to work in the future?
- I’m very interested in the European market in general and I also like the Turkish and German markets because of kind of music that is going on in their market.
- What is your advertising platform for publishing your music?
- I usually post my music on the official platforms of the world, and most of my followers follow my Instagram
my Instagram address is: @Godpoori.